- 1st Installment : in April Annual charges and Development charges.
- 2nd Installment : in May Monthly fee of April, May & June.
- 3rd Installment : in July Monthly fee of July, Aug & Sept.
- 4th Installment : in October Monthly fee of Oct, Nov & Dec.
- 5th Installment : in January Monthly fee of Jan, Feb & Mar.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING FEE COLLECTION
- Fee can be deposited with FEDERAL BANK at any branch of the Bank.
- For Fee Particulars/amount, see the fee card which will be issued to your ward in the beginning of the current session.
- Code no. alloted to the pupil will not be changed.
- No student will be permitted to appear in the examination without fee clearance.
- No refund will be made once the receipt is issued.
- If any child is found not paying the fees for two consecutive installments, his/her name will be struck off from the Admission Register and will be declared ineligible to continue his/her course, but he/she can be readmitted only after paying the full admission fee, only if the seat is vacant. No exemption will be made in this matter.
- Free to deposit any number of installments/whole year fee in advance.
Online Fee Deposit Links:
For K.G -https://epay.federalbank.co.in/easypayments/DIRECTPAYMENT.ASPX?CODE=9867KLPAERUY67578
For School - https://epay.federalbank.co.in/easypayments/DIRECTPAYMENT.ASPX?CODE=9854TYREULUY57944